COMMERCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE AT MANAPATTIPARAMABU
Commercial infrastructure at Manappattyparambu is a project of GCDA on Build, Share, Own& Transfer ? BSOT.It is a PPP mode in which the investor shall have to share certain percentage of the built ups to GCDA on the COD and the rest at the end of the concession period.
- Project site is accessed from the old NH 47 and close to the Kaloor bus station
- The site abuts the 16m wide Jubilee Road.
- Ernakulam North Railway Station is about half a kilometer away from the site
- The Kochi metro stations viz. Kaloor and Ernakulam North are at walkable distance from the site
- The site has a total extent of 478 cents
- Proposal is to develop 270 cents of land in the first phase.
- The construction period for the project is 36 months
The invester shall be responsible to
- Obtain all the clearances for the project
- Build the facility in the specified period
- Transfer 30% of the saleable area to GCDA on COD
- Operate the investor?s share and maintain the entire facility during the concession period
- Transfer the entire facility back to GCDA on expiry of concession period
- The investor shall sign a concession agreement with GCDA
- The shopping mall proposed shall be designed observing the concept and principles of green and sustainable building technology to the extent possible.
- The mall will have multiple towers on both sides of jubilee road that is expected to be aerially connected at appropriate level .
- Ample parking will be provided in the basement as well as in the upper floors with car lifts.
- Approximate cost of project:Rs.181.89 Cr.
PROJECT HIGH LIGHTS
- The total built up of the project will be about 6.0 l sqft. including commercial space and parking.
- Saleable commercial space would be 2.2 l sqft.
- The concessionaire will transfer about 66000 sq ft. of commercial built up space and 50 car parking space to GCDA on COD .